Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dusting Off the Cobwebs

Wow, it's been over a year since I last posted...can't even remember the last time I even looked at my sorry ol' blog. But I've been motivated to e-scribble for a couple reasons:

Wife's new website- Jen upped and quit her job, and is now focusing full-time on her candle/bath & body business. She started it on her own a few years ago, makes all the products herself, and just launched a website. Check it out at http://www.ilovearomalite.com/, use bonus code, I mean discount code "Aces" to get 10% off through December 10th!

Battle of the Bloggers 2- a great league/tourney concept (thanks AlCan'tHang!), and a viable shot at a free Aussie Millions package. Details here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/battle-of-the-bloggers ...figgered I should blog a little if I 'm going to play in blogger tourneys...

While I was typing this up, I just had my biggest score on the $1-2 NL tables at FullTilt...ran $200 up to over $800 (Aces cracked by quad 10's, now back to $700), guess I should blog more often?

No comments: