Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Not An Innovator, Just An Imitator

Jim K Blog comes to you courtesy of my good buddy Scott K. After reading all of his posts over the past week or so, I was motivated to try a page of my own.

I am the newly-wedded hubby of Jen, aka Bean (hi Moops!). We live in the suburbs of that booming metropolis called Hartford, CT...New England's Rising Star. I'm a financial services consultant for a local insurance company, as well as part-time (marginal) professional duckpin bowler. Ahh yes, just livin' the good life!

Born & raised in the Hartford area, I'm very fortunate to have a close-knit group of family & friends here. I also consider the Baltimore-DC area to be my home away from home, thanks to my bowling buddies who live down there, as well as Scott K and his dapper man Billy.

That's all I've got to say for now...smell ya later!

No comments: