Monday, March 08, 2004

My wife is calling me a nerd...we're 9 short days from our annual trip to Las Vegas, and this time we won't be traveling alone. Our friends Luke, Kristen, Erik, Dave, and Christy are all coming along for some St. Patrick's Day-March Madness excitement...and we have plenty of activities planned:

- dinner at the Top of the World restaurant at Stratosphere Friday night
- tickets to see Carrot Top after dinner
and the coup-de-grace for the week....
- tickets to see The Price is Right in L.A.!

Between all the airline confirms, hotel and car rental reservations, ticket print-outs, coupons, etc...I have a TON of papers that need to accompany us on the trip. So to make sure that none of these papers get lost, I decided to buy a 1" binder to hold and organize it all. This has led to Jen using the word nerd on a daily basis...but when I look at that binder, I know there's a ton o' fun just a week and a half away...

No comments: